How to Prepare
For an appointment that runs smoothly and provides you the most benefit, please observe the following guidelines:
- If you are unavoidably delayed and will miss the scheduled starting time of your appointment, please call or text (410) 929-1224 with as much notice as possible.
- Kindly provide at least 24 hours notice if you must cancel your appointment. Unfortunately, I must charge a fee for missed appointments or those that are canceled without sufficient notice.
- For your first appointment, please make sure you have filled out your new patient paperwork. You can find a link to the forms in your confirmation email. If you would like to pay by insurance, please make sure we have received your plan information at least 48 hours in advance.
- It is very important that you wear clothes that are loose enough to adjust for access to acupuncture points along your arms and legs, abdomen, and back. If a point is not accessible, you will be provided with a sheet or gown for covering so you can get undressed. At no time will you be exposed any more than necessary to give you the best treatment.
- For the best results, please have eaten a light or moderate amount in advance of your treatment, but, if possible, do not arrive with a very full stomach.
- Please do not wear any perfumes, colognes, or scented body products. These will interfere with your diagnosis and potentially aggravate the conditions of sensitive patients.